In The News
How To Reach Us
The NorthStone Group
690 Johnson Street
Louisville, Colorado 80027
At NorthStone we are individually and collectively committed to the communities in which we live and work. We work with nonprofit clients such as The Nature Conservancy and the Public Business & Education Coalition, and we are involved with a number of community organizations. We invite you to explore these and other opportunities to engage your community.
- United Way - NorthStone Partner Rollie Heath is the chair of the 2006 Mile High United Way's annual campaign.
- Social Venture Partners - NorthStone Partner Dale Tomrdle serves as the Treasurer of the Denver Chapter of this national organization that works to promote an entrepreneurial approach to addressing social issues.
- Presidents Leadership Class - This 35-year old organization based at the University of Colorado works to develop high potential young leaders. NorthStone Partners Tony Koren and Rollie Heath serve on the board.
- NorthStone Partner Adam Goodman is an active community volunteer involved with numerous organizations including Johnson & Wales University, the Trinity Youth Community Fund, the University of Colorado, and Casas.
- NorthStone Associate Grant Swanson has worked throughout Latin America developing local nonprofit organizations that work on environmental conservation issues.
For more information, contact us!